- PacStream Issues
- We are experiencing issues with notifications being generated. If you have sent orders today and not received a notifications please email support@PacStream.com.au and we will return a list of orders received, this will be your reference as notifications on these orders cannot be rejenerated without causing duplicates.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
- 2012-12-31 10:59:36
- Notifications & Invoices - resolved
- If you have sent orders between 18:54 yesterday (18/12/12) and 12:45 today and not received your notifications please email support@PacStream.com.au and we will provide a list of the orders received.
New orders will receive notifications.
Invoices are now flowing.
Appologies for the inconvenience caused, especially at this time of year.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!! I look forward to working with you all in 2013.
PacStream Support Manager
- 2012-12-19 11:38:16
- Supplier Update
- Suppliers returning POAs & Electronic Invoices
Alliance Distribution Services POA INV 9021000
Baker & Taylor POA INV 9016678
Brumby Books POA INV 9017321
Cambridge University Press POA INV 9016880
Cengage Learning POA INV 9018719
Elsevier Australia POA INV 901389X
Footprint Books POA INV 9030387
Harper Collins Australia POA INV 9000453
Inbooks POA INV D100338
Ingram POA INV 9017488
John Wiley & Sons POA INV 9013423
Macmillan Distribution Services POA INV 901327X
McGraw Hill POA INV D102818
NewSouth Books POA INV 9019561
Oxford University Press POA INV 9014322
Pascal Press POA INV 9017984
Rainbow Book Agencies POA INV 9013725
Random House Australia POA INV 9012060
United Book Distributors POA INV 9000011
Woodslane POA INV 9018867
Suppliers returning Electronic Invoices only
Herron Book Distributors INV 9017402
Scholastic INV 9012966
Suppliers returning POAs only
Lexis Nexis Butterworths POA 9016872
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins POA 9017828
Lonely Planet POA 9017704
EDI Suppliers that DO NOT return POAs or Invoices
Australian Book Group 9016597
Central Book Services 902039X
Five Mile Press 9029265
Hinkler Books 9023151
Ice Water Press 903112X
IGEA Life Sciences 9028870
Landmark Educational 9017615
Madman Entertainment 9029613
Parragon Publishing 9028838
- 2012-05-01 13:44:12
- Herron Books Electronic Invoices
- Herron Books are now returning the electronic invoice to help Bookshops receiving processes. If you would like to start receiving the e-invoice from Herron please email support@PacStream.com.au
- 2012-04-30 14:12:09
- Pascal Press buys Steve Parish
- Thursday, 12 April 2012
Pascal Press buys Steve Parish Publishing assets
Pascal Press recently purchased all the Publishing assets of Steve Parish Publishing Pty Limited, including Calendars and Diaries, Educational and General Interest books, and Greeting Cards and Souvenir lines. Pascal Press aims to provide continuity and a smooth transition to this iconic Australian brand for all customers. All Steve Parish Publishing titles can now be ordered via PacStream using the Pascal Press SAN 9017984.
- 2012-04-13 14:17:56
- Email orders to PacStream
- If your system sends orders to PacStream via email your orders should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure this is the email address you have in your system.
PacStream Notifications are generally returned within 5 minutes from the orders reaching the service. If you have not seen these notifications in a timely fashion please let email@example.com know so we can look into it for you.
- 2012-02-13 15:01:56
- Walker Books via Harper Collins
- Walker Books will be distributed via Harper Collins as of the 1st of Feb 2012. Harper Collins are now accepting Walker orders.
To ensure the orders get to Harper via EDI please adjust the SAN against Walker to 9000453
If you have any queries please do not hesitate in contacting support@PacStream.com.au
- 2012-01-27 10:17:26
- BA Press SAN 9031227
- PacStream and BA Press will be working together over the next few months to have BA Press become EDI capable. While this work gets under way Bookshops are able to add the BA Press SAN 9031227 into their system and start sending orders to them. BA Press will receive orders via email in a text format until the work is completed.
- 2011-12-05 14:28:12
- ftp to PacStream
- The FTP Address you should be sending to is ftp.PacStream.com.au
If you do not have this address please adjust it in your system.
If you are not able to access the above address please try the following.
1. open a web browser
2. type in ftp.PacStream.com.au
3. if this is successful you will get a pop up box asking for a username & password
4. close the box
5. try sending again
If step 3 doesn\'t work please email support@PacStream.com.au
- 2011-11-25 07:40:30
- FTP to PacStream
- When sending orders to PacStream via FTP the address you are sending to should be ftp.pacstream.com.au
Please note that PacStream should be written all lowercase in the ftp address
Any questions please do not hesitate in contacting support@PacStream.com.au
- 2011-11-23 17:45:45
- e-bility FTP to PacStream
- Are you having trouble connecting to PacStream and receiving the error message below?
FTP error 12007: Cannot Find string (12007)
FTP error: No Connection established to PacStream.tedis.com.au
If you are you will need to open e-comms, select the e-comms tab > file tab > setup tab > edi tab
You need to replace the delivery path to ftp.PacStream.com.au
If you have any issues with this process please call Barcode Solutions.
- 2011-11-23 13:03:03
- Ice Water Press Now EDI
- Ice Water Press is now receiving EDI orders via PacStream. The IWP SAN is 903112X
Please ensure you have accounts opened with them prior to sending via PacStream.
- 2011-11-21 13:19:00
- BOLINDA PUBLISHING NOW EDI CAPABLE
- PacStream and Bolinda Publishing are pleased to announce that Bolinda are now fully EDI capable for purchase orders via PacStream. If you are a current PacStream user just load Bolinda's SAN 9016511 into your inventory management system.
- 2011-06-09 14:56:07